Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster

Thanks for taking the time Draise. I’ll investigate into it.

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#21258 Likes: 0
      BFA-Reiner
      Keymaster

I really regret the switch to wordpress. Now the bug at the image gallery with two light boxes overlaying each other is back. Giving up here.

#21262 Likes: 1
        dummy
        Participant

Hm, the moderation plugin is running amok for some users it seems. I have deactivated the part with the aproval for now. But i fear i need to turn it back on at one point in case the spammers comes back. So this is just a temporal solution.

This post has received 1 Likes.
          #21263 Likes: 1
          BFA-Reiner
          Keymaster

The voting system is not really good. I hate the karma part. And score and vote is the wrong term. It should be like.

Let’s have a look if i can modify this addon.

This post has received 1 Likes.

#21265 Likes: 0
            dummy
            Participant

That’s better.

#21293 Likes: 0
              BFA-Reiner
              Keymaster

Ah, the fun to use WordPress.

Investigating …

#21306 Likes: 0
                BFA-Reiner
                Keymaster

Switched to the old Legacy Buddypress theme. Ugly but working. Here the menu shows as it should.

Will have a look to make it a bit better looking when i find the time for.

#21315 Likes: 0
                  BFA-Reiner
                  Keymaster

Added another layer of defence to prevent PM spam. Now new users must be approved to use PM system first.

Removed the content part of the notification mail for new pm’s. That way users get a mostly empty notification mail. Just with subject. Log in to read.

#21321 Likes: 0
                    BFA-Reiner
                    Keymaster

Okay, now we have the situation that new registered users have no user role anymore. Anti spam feature kills the functionality  -.-

#21338 Likes: 0
                      BFA-Reiner
                      Keymaster

Shortened the forum statistics a bit.

#21378 Likes: 0
                        BFA-Reiner
                        Keymaster

Updated the features page to make the images clickable, and added infos that this features list is for the former Bforartists version 1

#21573 Likes: 0
                          BFA-Reiner
                          Keymaster

The forum search is broken after the latest update. And the breadcrumb header is super big now. WordPress -.-

#21574 Likes: 0
                            BFA-Reiner
                            Keymaster

Fixed. For now …

#21575 Likes: 0
                              BFA-Reiner
                              Keymaster

Correction. The search remains unreliable. But a unrealiable search is better than no search. So i’ll keep the forum search available.

#21752 Likes: 0
                                dummy
                                Participant

Oh my …

Attachments:
                                Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.