Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh-M
    Participant
    • Posts 4

Just wanted to say thanks for creating this fork, I always felt like learning blender was beyond me as I never had the time to consistently bash the complex keyboard shortcurts into my brain.

Im a programmer, but always wanted to get into 3d modelling and was able to pick bforartists up within an hour. Im already on my way to creating full models due to it being so much clearer and cleaner to use.

Im using bforartists to create models for a mobile game im currently developing, and so far its been great. Right now im having fun just learning how to do things in bforartists, and it’s distracting me from everything else!

Many thanks, keep it up!

#19035 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Hi Josh,

You’re welcome :)

Good luck with your game project. Maybe you can share some progess from time to time :)

Kind regards

Reiner

#19049 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

Yes! I felt the same! When the first versions of BFA were released, I was learning Blender.. but jumped on to this immediately. I felt I saved myself months of training to get as able as I am with it. Good times. 

:dance:

#19087 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

I love these kinds of testimonies. Mind if I publish them to facebook? I could do it annonymously or referencing to here/your user name.

:dance:

#19088 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

You need to ask Josh here, it’s his statement :)

#19093 Likes: 0
    Josh-M
    Participant
    • Posts 4

Just saw & replied to your message, but yeah sure that sounds awesome, publish it however you want! Also don’t mind how you reference it, whatever suits you the most! :-)

#19216 Likes: 0
    buntermacher
    Participant
    • Posts 1

Thanks for this golden fork of blender :o)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.