Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    eric
    Participant

Cyan BG and white text is a poor choice. Other times, Yellow BG and white, can’t see a damn thing. I am impressed with your improvements, hoping you can make it even better.

BFA<-   -> Blender

#24597 Likes: 0
      BFA-Reiner
      Keymaster

Hi Eric,

This can indeed be improved. You can make a tracker entry for it if you want 🙂

Kind regards

Reiner

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#24598 Likes: 0
        eric
        Participant

I’m new here, how do you make, what and where is a tracker entry?

#24599 Likes: 0
          BFA-Reiner
          Keymaster

The tracker is located here. https://github.com/Bforartists/Bforartists/issues

You can also access it from the Help menu in Bforartists. It is basically, you report a bug. But we are also happy about feature requests 🙂

Kind regards

Reiner

Attachments:

#24601 Likes: 1
            Draise
            Participant

Hey there, saw the request. Yeah it’s a valid one. So I made a task for it.
              https://github.com/Bforartists/Bforartists/issues/3030

This post has received 1 Likes.

:dance:

#24604 Likes: 0
              BFA-Reiner
              Keymaster

Hey eric,

Just wanted to tell you that we are at it. We have a light green against white battle. But we still try to find out where the cyan color comes from. Our theming does not have this color.

Can it be that you still run a old theming of Bforartists? Could you please rename the Bforartists folder in the appdata directory for a moment, and have a look if the cyan color vanishes by that?

It is in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming

Kind regards

Reiner

Attachments:

#24617 Likes: 0
                Draise
                Participant

I just commited a fix to make the colours have a wider range of levels, hue and also made sure the highlight was legible on the channels. I also worked the contrast of the colours a bit more with the text – so it should be much more legible now.

As mentioned, if you are using an older theme or a custom theme, this will change. This is set per theme settings, but hopefully our defaults will help!

#24655 Likes: 0
                  eric
                  Participant

What does it look like when you select those tracks?

#24662 Likes: 0
                    Draise
                    Participant

Would be a neutral grey, white text. Blender highlight colour is NOT directly linked to the highlight colour in the 3D viewport. And unselected tracks have the same colour as the highlight colour. So the only method really is white text as the true indicator of being selected, so white text on neutral grey had to do here. Nuetral grey so black text can also be legible.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.