Unleash the power of 3D

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

When I try to enable the addon, an error appears, any help ? Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File “C:\Program Files\Bforartists 3\3.2.2\3.4\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 333, in enable
      mod = __import__(module_name)
      File “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Bforartists\Bforartists\3.4\scripts\addons\power_select\__init__.py”, line 13, in <module>
      from power_select.modules.sfu.all import*
      File “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Bforartists\Bforartists\3.4\scripts\addons\power_select\modules\sfu\__init__.py”, line 1, in <module>
      from power_select.modules.sfu.all import*
      File “C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Bforartists\Bforartists\3.4\scripts\addons\power_select\modules\sfu\all.py”, line 9, in <module>
      from console import intellisense
      ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘console’

Addon works in latest Blender 3.2.2

#24841 Likes: 0
      BFA-Reiner
      Keymaster

Hi aleksad,

Thanks for the report. It can be that Bforartists is simply too new for the addon. The blender addons are always made for the release version of Blender. We rely at the Blender master code though. And in worst case we can even be two point versions ahead already. Which is very good to see in your path. Actual Blender version is 3.2x. Our code is already from Blender 3.4 alpha. And sometimes changes in new Blender versions breaks the api. I expect that this happens here.

We cannot maintain or fix Blender addons, sorry. We miss the man power for that. What you could do is to try out an older Bforartists version, and try if it works there. You can find older releases at Github.

https://github.com/Bforartists/Bforartists/releases

Kind regards

Reiner

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.