Unleash the power of 3D

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    matiasgql
    Participant
    • Posts 2

I want to go from cinema 4d to blender, but I don’t get used to the blender interfaces as much as those offered by bforartists, so I would love for them to add an interface similar to that of Cinema 4D

#22580 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Hi matiasgql,

While we at Bforartists tries to make the Blender UI a bit more user friendly, that’s not how things works. Only Cinema 4D has a UI like Cinema 4D. When you use a new software then i fear you have to learn the new UI of this software 🙂

Kind regards

Reiner

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#22585 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

Unless you are reffering to a Cinema4D theme?

:dance:

#22605 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Ah, yes, indeed. This could also be what he wants. Haven’t thought of that.

We had a Cine theme in Bforartists 1, and Blender before 2.80 had also one from what i remember. But it is not compatible with Blender 2.80 and higher, and so also not compatible with Bforartists 2. Somebody would need to (re)create such a theme first.

Shall i make a task for it?

#23240 Likes: 0
    matiasgql
    Participant
    • Posts 2

Sorry for the delay, I was referring to if you could make a preset with some of the shortcuts for the bforartist tools based on the Cinema 4D shortcuts

edit: I thought it was part of the interface, but I really didn’t know what to call it at the time, excuse me

#23241 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Hi matias,

So it’s about the keymap? Have you tried the Industry compatible keymap? This keymap is especially meant for Cine and Max / Maya users.

You could also try to change the keymap to your needs. That’s a bit fuzzy here and there. But we could help you when you struggle.

In the end Bforartists and Blender are simply not Cinema4D. There are some significant differences. You will never work in Cine the same way than in Blender and Bforartists. Even between Blender and Bforartists we have some siginificant differences already.

Kind regards

Reiner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.