- Posts 1185
# The Update
I have finally got the lattice system working. After some thought, I realized the null points of the rig don’t need the ribs to work on weighting – so I will remove all the ribs. They were fun to build, but the normal focused bone null control is more than enough. WOO! Less work, less setting up, same flexibility.
# The Progress
– Eyes now have correct offset
– Eyes deform and areas around deform with head squash/stretch
– All weird offsets are fixed. *Just don’t use CHild Of constraints, they are really a big pain in the butt*
– Eyeball proxy now offsets and displaces correctly for eye mesh
– General head shape is now minimalized to not need the internodal deformer ribs – full rib system is working fine.