Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lack Of Love
    Participant
    • Posts 12

Hi, I have a small study group for Python

I use discord as instant chat https://discordea.net/lack-of-love-tm/ Here you will find a link to my server, and a permanent link to join

and I would like this post to be the thread where to document what is learned and solutions to programming problems.

I’m a novice in PYTHON  my languages are C | C ++ | Ruby | html

and recently I start with python, but it’s not difficult, well yes it is little because I’m used to c and c ++ and the syntax is different and I’m wrong a lot, because the syntax is different, it is arranged quickly by asking others who know more

I hope you are interested and that we do some interesting things as a team

CYA…

#18488 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

I found Blender Stack Exchange very useful and responsible with Python problems :)

https://blender.stackexchange.com/

#18495 Likes: 0
    Lack Of Love
    Participant
    • Posts 12

yes i have my account there I do not like it very much because you have to be reading endless hours of junk, to be able to find something, it occurred to me that I found only the solution and never found anything there I like it so little that I only have 1 reputation point.

si lo uso no lo niego pero prefiero ir a la blender python api y despues tratar de averiguar a fondo que es cada linea de comando

tambien visito Python paguna oficial y un par de comunidades dedicadas a python

#18502 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Well, it’s no wishing well. No forum is. You can’t expect to throw in a coin and all is solved. The hard work to read and to understand the answers remains. But the advantage of Stack exchange in general is that it’s usually troll free by design because of the strict moderation to just the problem. And when you act friendly then you usually get a useful answer. And as told, i found it a great and helpful resource.

#18506 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

This image is pretty useful. Thanks. Good that you want to document what you learn.

:dance:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.