Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Reiner
    Participant

Welcome to the Bforartists Forum. I declare the basar as opened :)

#21871 Likes: 1
      asil
      Participant

Just stumbled over this on Youtube and I can’t say !!!!!YAAAAAAY!!!!! loud enough on paper. From a cursory inspection It’s the streamlined Blender version a 60 year old artist can ENJOY. One of the hardest things for me in 3D art is working from the outside in. I start with the bones that support the muscles, then add the flesh. Starting with the costume then fitting in the hero is totally alien to me. I’m downloading this as soon as say !!!!!THANK YOU!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

This post has received 1 Likes.
        #21872 Likes: 0
        BFA-Reiner
        Keymaster

Thank you. And welcome aboard 🙂

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#23757 Likes: 2
          wireframex
          Participant

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful work on Blender. I am a Softimage and Lightwave user however these 2 softwares are definitely dead.
            I’ve been watching Blender for a few years now and it seems to have reached an interesting level of maturity.
            Thank you again for this development.
            Phil

This post has received 2 Likes.
            #23761 Likes: 1
            Draise
            Participant

I too came here after Softimage. The features are getting closer to something interesting for sure, and with  the open code that goes to Bforaritsts, I feel much more comfortable with the more refined UX also. I couldn’t quite adopt vanilla Blender happily.

This post has received 1 Likes.

:dance:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.