Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

The drop down menu Support>Tracker only takes me to a blank entry that says Support. The tracker sub menu does not show in the mobile device. Also true when logged in.

I’m currently using the latest Firefox on Android on my Galaxy Note 4.

Tested also in Chrome. Same result.

:dance:

#16962 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Thanks for your report. I unfortunately cannot reproduce it here. I don’t have a mobile device. Have you tested Support > Tracker > All Issues ?

#16964 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

Yeah, um… I can’t get that menu from the device… Apparently it only shows one submenu.. but I will try the URL directly in the address bar to make sure it can be accessed remotely. I’ll let you know.

A quick fix would be putting the links into the blank Developer article with URLs to the sub pages of the Tracker sub-sub menu like shown on the desktop site. 

#16966 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

Here is the example

#16967 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Yes, support is empty. It’s the parent menu. And yes, this webpage is not mobile ready. We haven’t thought about mobile devices. Seems that we have to invest into another theme or an alternative solution at one point.

But what happens when you click at the menu item “Tracker” here? There should be a page with some further links :)

#16970 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

It goes to that empty “Support” page.. which is odd no?

#16971 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Indeed ^^

As told the page is not mobile ready yet, sorry. I will make an issue when i find time :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.