Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kathrynknette
    Participant

Sorry, I’m fresh in the hobby itself, but I’m trying to use the touch controls on my 2-in-1 to help navigate while I sculpt. Is this not currently a feature? Is it an add-on?

#25039 Likes: 0
      BFA-Reiner
      Keymaster

Hi kathryn,

This is not supported in Blender. And when it doesn’t work in Blender then it doesn’t work in Bforartists neither. And i know also of no addon for it. Sorry that i have no better new 🙂

Kind regards

Reiner

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#25040 Likes: 0
        kathrynknette
        Participant

Ah, that explains it. I didn’t even think about the fact it’s probably not in base Blender. I’ve learned to manage with the navigation, fortunately, but now I’m running into a problem where it seems to zoom and pan at a set distance, which makes sculpting tiny details very finicky since just touching one of these buttons while up close can throw you somewhere completely new on the model or very deep into it.

Also, I understand zooming acts different between perspective and orthographic modes, but when I work in one and change to the other, the model practically disappears and I have to zoom quite a bit to get back to where I was working.

Sorry if I’m asking a lot on one topic.

#25041 Likes: 0
          BFA-Reiner
          Keymaster

Also, I understand zooming acts different between perspective and orthographic modes, but when I work in one and change to the other, the model practically disappears and I have to zoom quite a bit to get back to where I was working.

Try the F key. Frame Selected 🙂

Attachments:

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.