Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Reiner
    Participant

Nice contribution. Thanks. Will be the next one :)

#19680 Likes: 0
      davis
      Participant

Another week another image.^^ – This one might be even better suitable for the next splash screen?

#19682 Likes: 0
        Reiner
        Participant

Yeah, this one’s also nice :)

We will surely have more Bforartists versions. What about both ;)

#20355 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

Just a reminder that we need splash screens again with the new development cycle.

Davis, is it okay to use the teddy for our first Bforartists 2 release?

#20356 Likes: 0
            davis
            Participant

Of course it is, there is also still the one with the airplane that can be used for a later release. – I am curious how the merge went, time to do some testing soon. :D

#20357 Likes: 0
              Reiner
              Participant

Great, thanks :)

Could you attach the airplane in this thread please? Then everything is at one place.

BFA2 version 0.1.0 is at its way. Should arrive this week. And i update since a few weeks the development build again, which usually happens at sunday morning. The one from today is at its way. Just needs finishing with compiling :)

#20358 Likes: 0
                davis
                Participant

Sure, here you go, “Over the Rainbow”.

#20401 Likes: 0
                  Reiner
                  Participant

Hmmm. Seems that we run out of possible splash screens …

Every help is welcome :)

#20404 Likes: 0
                    Draise
                    Participant

I have had no electricity in my studio for a week now, so have had no way to do much, and now deadlines with clients are building up. What would the ETA for the next splash screen be? Maybe I could try do one for the end of April once they fix the electrical issues. I’ve never made one before, and here I am trying to support, lol

:dance:

#20406 Likes: 0
                      Reiner
                      Participant

Ah, that sucks. I feel with you!

I am doing a release every month at the moment.It’s no big drama really. When everything else fails then it will be something simple again which can be done in an hour or two :)

#21576 Likes: 0
                        BFA-Reiner
                        Keymaster

Just as a reminder, and since i am highly uninspired at the moment, we need a splash screen for Version 1.0. And of course also for future versions. So when you have something available, everything is welcome 🙂

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#21884 Likes: 0
                          BFA-Reiner
                          Keymaster

Bump 🙂

Blender 2.83 is around the corner. And i haven’t started anything splash screen wise yet …

So when you want to see one of your images in the splash screen of Bforartists, then this is your chance 🙂

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.