Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Argandos
    Participant

Hi. I have opened this topic to post screenshots from my work. Please post here your screens, too.

Today i have made a small thing. I’ve retextured my Angelwarrior. The mesh has been modified first with Blender as an basic mesh, then i used Sculptris to add more triangles, more details and to texture this object. Sculptris does uv mapping for me, so i have used bforartists to get more experience in it’s texture tools. Everything worked fast, but i still need more training. Well, here are two screenshots in my attachments:

The first one is made earlier and without bforartists texturing tools.

The second one is textured in bforartists (experimental). These two textures doesn’t look nice, but i will recreate them.

Edit: For now, i decided to make more characters like a knight for my rpg ;)

#15350 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

Cool creature :)

#15352 Likes: 0
        Argandos
        Participant

Hi, thanks :)

I’m working currently on my new knight. This is the first time that i finished the suit. But i can not decide which one is better from my knight. I’ve worked on a full suit and another one. Which one looks better?

#15353 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

I cannot really help you with that, sorry. Use what feels best for you. You could throw a coin ^^

#15392 Likes: 0
            Draise
            Participant

Top one. =)

:dance:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.