Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

One of my pc monitors died. And as usual in front of the weekend. So that you have to wait even longer for a new one. Can somebody remember the times when you had just one monitor? So sad!

#19634 Likes: 0
    Ratatosk
    Participant
    • Posts 9

Be happy it was only a monitor. Because that was not what I thought you wrote, at first glance.surprise

Maybe it’s time to dig out the old trusty CRT-monitor?

#19637 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Ack, you are right. I’ve changed the title ^^

Working with just one monitor is a pain. That’s for sure. I unfortunately don’t have a crt anymore. They’re long gone. But my new monitor should arrive next tuesday. I count the minutes :D

#19638 Likes: 0
    Ratatosk
    Participant
    • Posts 9

Tuesday already, that’s quite fast! Yeah, one monitor is a pain. Never enough space no matter what.

I have two 27″ monitor set up now, but the old one is only 1920×1080 resolution, and colors are mediocre.

I’m soon to get my second Dell UltraSharp UP2716D monitor (Fantastic monitor with great colorbalance and quite quick as well). I’ll order it in a couple of weeks after working through some home renovation as a reward laugh

#19639 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Aww. I have just two 24″ here. Not enough space at the desk for bigger ones ^^

#19674 Likes: 0
    NigeC
    Participant
    • Posts 84

One is perfectly fine … if that’s all you’ve ever known :p

#19675 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

:D

Have my new monitor now. <- happy bunny again :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.