Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

How exciting! Better sillouette, color coding – less strain on focusing on icon detail as much as less strain reading words. Great.

:dance:

#19551 Likes: 0
    Ratatosk
    Participant
    • Posts 9

Reiner:

Yes, I would love to help this great project. Just note that my skills are limited to graphic design. 

I don’t want to step on any toes though, so we (and muller) must find some common ground on what the road ahead will be.

About Apache: I know Cycles is licensed as Apache 2.0 and can be used in any software both commercial and otherwise.

Davis: Thanks! 

I think most of the existing icons could be changed to more simple, single color icons quite easily, if they are all available as vector files?

In my opinion consistency is key when it comes to icon design. Some icons may be transferable. But linewidth, curves etc will be different on many smiley

Draise: Thanks! smiley

#19552 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

@ratatok, see this thread here: https://www.bforartists.de/content/icons-color-consistency

I have set your account to developer now. Making just icons is fine as long as you aren’t killing me with compiling it every two seconds. The process to compile the icons isn’t this time consuming for me. The only drawback when you cannot compile by yourself is that you always need somebody else when you want to have a look at the result.

#19553 Likes: 0
    Ratatosk
    Participant
    • Posts 9

Thanks!

I will set a goal to do the “basic” icons before testing. I’ll also contact muller, when I’ve explored a bit more. 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.