Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ubi_laptop
    Participant

Attached, xcode errors and logs after copying hard version of “libpython3.4m.a” in “../blender-build/lib/darwin-9.x.universal/python/lib/python3.4”

#16172 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

Hi Daniele,

You can’t simply copy over the files from Python 3.4. This will not work. Bforartists should install the required parts. It comes with its own Python.

Mh, i have Python 3.4.3 installed. This could be one last thought. Because the newest 3.4 version is 3.4.5. So what you could do is to remove Python 3.4.5, which you have most probably installed, and install version 3.4.3.

And when this doesn’t help, well, i fear then we have reached the end of the road. I am clueless. And our problem is still that we don’t have a mac to test and to find the pitfalls. And guessing doesn’t really help.

All i could suggest then is that you could try again once the migration to Bleder 2.78 is finished. Then you can use the official libraries from Blender again. But we talk about half a year or so, plus minus a few months. I haven’t even started the migration yet. Bforartists is still in deep development, and far away from production ready, even when it should be fully functional.

Kind regards

Reiner

#16175 Likes: 0
        ubi_laptop
        Participant

hi reiner, 

I did try to deactivate Python version 3.4.5, but I’ve met the “hell of dependancies” (as you read at the end of this message)

So, better to wait for next release.

When possible, would be optimal to have a patch against current code:

The overall process is well documented in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLq_MlOsJFc

This said, you may want to take a look to this project:

https://microvellum.com/solutions/fluid-designer/

http://www.blendernation.com/2014/08/30/fluid-designer-2-71-is-now-available/

It’s blender-based specific for kitchen and cabinets, but could have some suggestion and ideas about the interface and specific solutions.

MacBook-Pro:~ dr$ sudo port deactivate python34 @3.4.5_1

—>  Deactivating python34 @3.4.5_1

—>  Unable to deactivate python34 @3.4.5_1, the following ports depend on it:

—>      libepoxy @1.3.1_1+python34+universal

—>      py34-cython @0.24.1_0

—>      py34-setuptools @25.1.0_0

—>      py34-numpy @1.11.1_0+gfortran

—>      py34-gdal @2.1.0_0

Error: org.macports.deactivate for port python34 returned: Please uninstall the ports that depend on python34 first.

Please see the log file for port python34 for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_python34-3.4.5_1_3d7e009615a2a300b882a3bae9ee6b4f9eb08217b5ca30fd4663af6bc57257a6-6819/python34/main.log

Warning: Failed to execute portfile from registry for python34 @3.4.5_1

—>  Deactivating python34 @3.4.5_1

—>  Unable to deactivate python34 @3.4.5_1, the following ports depend on it:

—>      libepoxy @1.3.1_1+python34+universal

—>      py34-cython @0.24.1_0

—>      py34-setuptools @25.1.0_0

—>      py34-numpy @1.11.1_0+gfortran

—>      py34-gdal @2.1.0_0

Error: port deactivate failed: Please uninstall the ports that depend on python34 first.

#16176 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

Thanks for the link to Fluid Designer. We know this tool :)

And sorry that Bforartists did not work for you :(

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.