Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Reiner
    Participant

Ah, changing the order at the mix node does the trick!

#19676 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

Just three materials in this library for now. We can extend it at a later point.

#19708 Likes: 0
        Reiner
        Participant

Added the basic material library now.

The Dynamat materials turned out to be of no big use, unfortunately.

Does somebody have anything more to commit? Else i would close the task and call it done :)

#19710 Likes: 0
          davis
          Participant

I think we should finish the whole list to have a complete material library with all the basics. – I am not sure when I will get to do some more materials though at the moment.

#19712 Likes: 0
            Reiner
            Participant

Ah, so you want to add more? I thought you are through. But yeah, improvements are always welcome :)

Mh, what’s the time frame? As noted at another point, we are ready for a Bforartists gold version.

My plan was to make a release candidate this week. And last tweaks can then go into the gold version a week or two later.

#19713 Likes: 0
              davis
              Participant

I thought we should add the complete list to give everyone a library, that contains starting materials for pretty much every need. – But more materials can always be added later. Although it would be nice to have a quite solid library for the 1.0 release, I´ll see what I can still get done until you drop the big ONE. :D

#19714 Likes: 0
                Reiner
                Participant

Yeah o/

A library for every needs would of course be nice. But when it comes to textures then there’s quickly end of road. You might have noticed that i suck at materials. So i am of no big help here unfortunately. That’s why i need a material library ^^

#19715 Likes: 0
                  davis
                  Participant

Liquids, done. From left to right, Water clear, Water rippled, Water Muddy, Coffee Black, Coffee Milk, Orange Juice, Red Wine and Blood.

#19716 Likes: 0
                    Reiner
                    Participant

Great job, i’ll include it :)

EDIT, done, is in the repo.

#19758 Likes: 0
                      schulze1963
                      Participant

Maybe you can share same matirial with http://blendermada.com

#19759 Likes: 0
                        Reiner
                        Participant

Thanks for your idea. This task is done though. The materials from this thread are already included. But we will keep an eye at it for the Blender 2.8 port :)

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.