Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sova
    Participant

Hi All. Can Some one help me? Where I can found Live Unwrap in 3d Viewport

#21772 Likes: 0
      BFA-Reiner
      Keymaster

Hi sova,

It’s in the Options Panel in the sidebar of the UV Editor 🙂

Attachments:

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#21774 Likes: 0
        sova
        Participant

Thanx, But its need in 3D Viewport, like in standart version. And I cant find snaping in UV editos for snap by  points

Attachments:
          #21776 Likes: 0
          BFA-Reiner
          Keymaster

Thanks for the reports. Hmm, seems that you found a few bugs here. Snap and Pivot is indeed missing in the UV editor.

But the live unwrap is missing in Blender in the UV editor instead. Isn’t that the same? Haven’t worked with Live Unwrap before …

Either way, i will have a look to fix this ones as fast as possible. We release usually a developer build every sunday to munday, dependant of how much work it is to merge the newest Blender features in.

Kind regards

Reiner

#21777 Likes: 0
            BFA-Reiner
            Keymaster

Tasks created:

Live Unwrap in 3D View #1472 – https://github.com/Bforartists/Bforartists/issues/1472

Missing snapping and pivot settings in the UV Editor #1473 – https://github.com/Bforartists/Bforartists/issues/1473

#21778 Likes: 0
              BFA-Reiner
              Keymaster

Both bugs are fixed now. As told,  i do a developer build at sunday. Then you can download the fixed version.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Some things always makes it through …

Kind regards

Reiner

#21779 Likes: 0
                sova
                Participant

Amazing. Thanx a Lot, for your fast reaction.

#21781 Likes: 0
                  BFA-Reiner
                  Keymaster

I did not want to let you wait for sunday before you can go on. I have uploaded a new devbuild before a few moments. Please grab it from the download section 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.