Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Draise
    Participant

Uploading the queue for this month. March was a hella busy month for me, but hopefully it won’t be so busy this coming. Likes are still around 965 more or less. facebook has changed their algorithms early this year – where I tried the same campaigns and they were nearly a 10th as effective… but Group cross pollination has been successful. 

We need more artists.

I have also invested into a small ad for this week. I think I will narrow my target audiences to animation city centers around the world – be more specific and drive more downloads. 

:dance:

#19618 Likes: 0
      Draise
      Participant

The new release kinda got me by surprise, so I haven’t got any posts ready for this realease. End of next week close to May I’ll push 0.9.7 around with a new month of posts in the queue. We need more art people! 

Within my plans: open and manage Twitter. I see a huge art community there, more so than Facebook – also start a competition for fun and get people involved.

Just to say, we have 5 star ratings by a number of very happy users. They’ve left great comments about Bforartists.

#19619 Likes: 0
        Reiner
        Participant

Yes, i  haven’t made a video this time. Just the usual news at the front page :)

#19623 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

I made quickly a video for the new version …

#19631 Likes: 0
            Draise
            Participant

Love it. Will publish this this afternoon in my break. Thank you! This is really shaping up! Very nicely polished.

#20139 Likes: 0
              Draise
              Participant

Had someone asking for the 2.8 merge of Bforartists in a PM on facebook.

#20140 Likes: 0
                Reiner
                Participant

Answer is still the same, unfortunately. We have to wait for 2.8 to be in the Master before we can even start with work.

#20141 Likes: 0
                  Draise
                  Participant

Yeah, I responded that our of PR, but it’s funny to still see a demand for better UI even after all the 2.8 work.

#20142 Likes: 0
                    Reiner
                    Participant

Right Click Select ;)

#20573 Likes: 0
                      Draise
                      Participant

We have 1000 likes on FB right now, and I’m publishing updates every now and then, including each release.

Right now the Image of the Day is not really happening… or quick tips. And.. I haven’t finished up the little mascot series due to time limits with work. Man.. I wish I could somehow live of doing thigns for the software here, sounds like a fun thing to do – learn, compile, publicize, make content for, etc. Oh well! I’ll keep on keeping on for FB. I try do 2 week campaigns every 2 days or so with new images and text.

#20575 Likes: 0
                        Reiner
                        Participant

Yeah, i know the feeling too well that there is never enough hours a day ^^

#20597 Likes: 0
                          Draise
                          Participant

I am wondering if I should do feature based post updates since with all the updates of 2.8, there is a lot of new features.. Unless you are a Blender fan paying attention and if you don’t use Bforartists, we haven’t mentioned any news or feature updates – should we? Should we be updating the features page?

#20598 Likes: 0
                            Reiner
                            Participant

Not yet. The features page is for the stable version. And that’s currently still Bforartists 1. Bforartists 2 is in development.

#20600 Likes: 0
                              Reiner
                              Participant

You could however indeed create a new feature page for the alpha version of Bforartists 2

Sorry, early in the morning. Not really awake at the moment ^^ 

#20601 Likes: 0
                                Reiner
                                Participant

Bforartists 2 alpha 0.6.0 is live :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.