Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

<h1>Issue</h1>
    Right now, the forum post editor contains a serif font when the rest of the website is clearly in a sans serif font. Could there be some consistency? Writing in Serif feels so off…..

:dance:

#21451 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Here is nothing serif.

Hm, I have turned off google fonts yesterday, another privacy setting. Maybe that’s why. I really start to hate WordPress …

Just checked. The font is different now, yes. But there is little that i can do, unfortunately. I fear we have to live with this behaviour. Turning on Google Fonts again is no option.

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#21462 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

Ah, weird. Man…. wait… so GDPR is also incompatible with Google Fonts?!?!?! This is so absurd.

Feels like someone who doesn’t understand how the internet works wrote the GDPR laws instead of consulting people who actually code and program in it and others who use and develop it.

:dance:

#21464 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Well, it’s not the font itself. The problem with Google font is that it contacts a google server. And that’s a privacy issue then.

There are ways to host the font at your own server. Thet it’s not longer a privacy issue. But i never managed to get this to work. Sorry.

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.