Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Draise
    Participant

The discord invite link somehow broke, so here is the new discord invite link

https://discord.gg/yKuR77v

Might be probably good to update the link on the site also.

Sorry about the inconvenience. A user looking to get in managed to get in touch and so I fixed it. Sometimes these links expire. This one hopefully is permanent.

:dance:

#21888 Likes: 0
      BFA-Reiner
      Keymaster

Link in our menu updated.

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#22047 Likes: 0
        Draise
        Participant

Just wanted to write that the community in Discord has grown with a number of happy users (near 100 now) and a few regulars have been posting their art and WIPs. It moves a lot more than FB and Twitter apparently (and much easier to manage socially). Also, a lot of feedback has been given too, so been trying to post it back to the tracker, some ideas float, others haven’t but that’s ok. Lot’s of addon tips and links are shared too, and It’s feeling like a forum right now, I tried to structure it in a similar way to here – it’s just real time. Thanks for making the link to an official Discord space here with this project.

So.. thanks again for being open to that idea. I know Discord is growing a lot these days for these kinds of projects, and the idea of a forum but realtime live is a good thing for Bforartists in the long run. :dance:

:dance:

#22052 Likes: 0
          BFA-Reiner
          Keymaster

Wow, hundret active users at discord is quite a lot. That has grown nice 🙂

Keep the ideas coming. But please don’t be too unhappy when the one or another idea gets declined. That’s unfortunately part of development too 🙂

Just curious, is there a way to convince the buddies to post their images here too? And we would need new splash screens 🙂

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.