Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Draise
    Participant

That’s right.. they are animated a little robotically right now.. and also.. they float. They are floating eyebrows. I’m still not sure if I should tag the skin to the brows also, or keep them floating. What do you think? 

:dance:

#20209 Likes: 0
      davis
      Participant

Nice, it´s alive. :D – I only think the eye is filling the eye socket a bit strangely with that large gap on the side.

–  But as with the eyebrows it all depends how Trinny will look in the final rendering? If you are still planning on a fur this will change the shape of the character quite a bit still. Maybe the eyebrows will also be just hair, a bit longer and in a different color than the body fur?

#20211 Likes: 0
        Draise
        Participant

Yes, the eye sockets are still somewhat broken. I am working on that still.

Good pionts for the eye brows. I would like some fur, but we’ll see if I can actually get the fur working in realtime in UE4. If it’s fur, then it’s probably a great idea for longer different colour hair! Yes!

#20245 Likes: 0
          Draise
          Participant

Ok, here is a random video with a DNB mix I made as I ramble over my experimentation on the rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVh7qWDzMww

#20246 Likes: 0
            davis
            Participant

Nice! You definetely have a voice that works great on youtube! – Not that I watched the whole thing, but I really dig the track at 53minutes.^^ :D

EDIT: listened to the end from 53 minutes on – Really great track. … Here´s a thought, next time you run out of footage but still have mix left to share, can we see trinny dancing to it?^^ ;)

#20249 Likes: 0
              Draise
              Participant

Dance!?

I guess I could loop him eventually. Good idea.

#20250 Likes: 0
                Draise
                Participant

Come to think of it, seeing him dance would be fricking fun to do and see. 

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.