Unleash the power of 3D

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paladinqp
    Participant
    • Posts 6

Please help, how change extrude menu, vertex menu like vanilla version of blender? Extrude menu was returned with a replacement space_view3d.py from blender 2.83, but other menus dont know how return or change.

#22245 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Hi paladinqp,

I am currently a bit lost where you get these menus from. Do you call this menus with a hotkey?

In general, our menus are a bit different. We have removed lots of redundant entries. One location is usually more than enough for a tool. And so our edge, vertices and faces menus are much slimmer.

Kind regards

Reiner

Attachments:

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#22247 Likes: 0
    paladinqp
    Participant
    • Posts 6

installed again, everything works), but how to change the menu? For example, how to remove or add functions. For example- in the menu extrude add Extrude Along Normals, Extrude Individual Faces, in edge menu – Select Boundary Loop, Select Loop Inner-Region.  On the Internet, I did not find anything on this issue, so I do not know which files and lines to change. Or it’s easier to make a custom menu …

#22248 Likes: 1
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

You would need to modify the python files for that.

Have a look in the 2.91\scripts\startup\bl_ui folder . There you will find files like space_view3d.py. In Bforartists hover over the menu, and have a look for the Python term. This term is the name of the class that contains the menu.

Open space_view3d.py and search for this class.

Hope that helps a bit.

Kind regards

Reiner

This post has received 1 Likes.

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#22251 Likes: 1
    paladinqp
    Participant
    • Posts 6

Thank)

This post has received 1 Likes.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.