Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

Hello Friends,

We have the next version of Bforartists 2 ready. Bforartists 2 Alpha 0.9.0. Many thanks to everybody involved.

The binary downloads can as usual also be found in the download section of the official webpage.
    And the release note is here: www.bforartists.de/release-notes/

This release comes with the latest changes from Blender 2.82. Bforartists itself comes with the usual small fixes and changes. Which is not this much this time since we have built a new webpage for Bforartists. And holiday seasons came in the way too. We have catched the usual things, like double menu entries and a few checkboxes that were right aligned again. There are some changes at the keymap. Hotkey D activates the tweak tool now for example. And we have started the work at the tool shelf. We don’t need the double tool set. Tools like Box select that exists in the tool shelf are removed from the select menu now.

Currently there’s just the Windows versions available. Mac will follow soon. For Linux we still search for a maintainer.

Bforartists is a fork of the popluar open source 3d software Blender. The primary goal of Bforartists is to deliver a better graphical UI and a better usability. Bforartists 2 Alpha 0.8.0 is based at Blender 2.82 Alpha. And is of course free.

Have fun with the new version – Reiner

This is my signature. You can change your signature in the profile

#21304 Likes: 0
    Draise
    Participant
    • Posts 1,211

Wow! That was quick!! I’ll make some publicity and publish it around.

:dance:

#21305 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

\o/

#21307 Likes: 0
    BFA-Reiner
    Keymaster
    • Posts 719

The video is now live too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf4vJkkSme4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.