Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tetsuoo
    Participant

This is big. I just realized that the Render Region (Ctrl+B) isn’t there, or maybe it’s a special move lol I spent a lot of time searching for the trick but no luck so far. Actually that thing turn the viewport into a RealTime one, I CAN’T do without it, it’s VERY useful.

The PDF documentation of BFA isn’t helping much because it still indicate the same Ctrl+B shortcut, or it’s something else that I don’t know… please… help ? x)

#16267 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

Thanks for your report :)

Hm. The manual should not indicate any hotkey. So that’s something to invest. Bforartists relies at the graphical user interface. Hotkeys is something that Users have to set up when it is required.

The feature that you search for is not called Render Region, but Render Border. And can be found in the View menu. like in Blender. The hotkey is removed in the Bforartists Keymap. When you use it often, then simply assign a hotkey to it.

Kind regards

Reiner

#16273 Likes: 0
        Tetsuoo
        Participant

Aaallright thanks a lot ! Feels better now lol

I WILL probably have other dumb questions next so be prepared :D I’m starting to take screenshots of anything weird (so I can remember them) as I’m both learning Blender and Bforartist at the same time ^^

#16274 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

Keep em coming ^^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.