Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EmilsVfx
    Participant

Hi to all

I have some ideas for an animation keyframe.

I feel a little confused with the Blender keyframe diolog box. That keyframe can only be inserted through the right click menu.

For example Houdini adds keyframe is via ALT, but Cinema4d is Ui Dot Click.

Among other things, the BFA Insert Keyframe shortcut does not work “I” for me, maybe some keys are overlaping.

I have an idea to add a keframe with a shortcut ALT + Mouse Click (short cut adds, but not work for me) or in Ui add a keyframe.

My oppinion it`s little bit speed up workflow.

#18115 Likes: 0
      Reiner
      Participant

Hi EmilsVfx,

Thanks for the idea. I don’t fully get what you mean. Do you mean a hotkey change? Or a fundamental change of how the edit box works? Fundamentals are best reported to the Blender developers. That’s behind of what Bforartists can do. sorry. And the hotkey, well, it’s the Blender hotkey.

As for the hotkey conflict, we had indeed a conflict with the stroke select hotkey, which also uses i. It is already fixed, and will arrive with the next Bforartists version then. I guess this will fix the insert keyframe issue then too.

Kind regards

Reiner

#18116 Likes: 0
        EmilsVfx
        Participant

I was thinking of both, but with the thought that BFA can do.

Edit transform box or add possibility to add shortcut.

#18118 Likes: 0
          Reiner
          Participant

I see. So this would mean to report it to the Blender developers then since both things are connected :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.