Unleash the power of 3D
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DIADark
    Participant
    • Posts 2

I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Blender is an atrocity to work with user interface wise, so I’m so happy to have come across your reimagination of, how blender should work and look like. Just to thank you, I made an account :D .

A big thank you. I got a grip of the program very fast and I will use it in my production pipeline! So go, Reiner, go!

Ein großes Dankeschön von mir!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Mikael Bunge

#20194 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Bitte Bitte. Freut mich dass es dir nützlich ist :)

Wir werden unser Bestes tun das Gleiche auch mit Blender 2.8 anzustellen. Die sind ja schon wieder auf Rechtsklick Select hängen geblieben, und treiben auch ansonsten wieder viel Schabernack mit der UI …

You’re welcome. I am glad that it is useful to you :)

We will do our best to do the same with Blender 2.8. They are still stuck on right-click Select, and also makes quite a few jokes with the new UI again …

Liebe Grüsse – Reiner

#20195 Likes: 0
    DIADark
    Participant
    • Posts 2

[Ger]

Oh mein Gott…. Rechtclick und select…. Blender muss einen auf Hipster machen nur um “einzigartig” zu sein. Ich werde das wohl den ganzen Tag nicht verstehen.

Naja, bin aber super froh und gespannt, was du so alles aus Blender 2.8 rausholst :) .

[Eng]

Oh my god… Right click and select…Blender wants to be a hipster so badly just to be “unique”. I will not be able to understand it at all.

Well, I’m super stoked about, what you will do with Blender 2.8 .

Kind regards,

Mikael

#20196 Likes: 0
    Reiner
    Participant
    • Posts 4,699

Well, first i will have a look to integrate the old changes where it makes sense. Toolbar, icons, our keymap, etc. . And then let’s see where we can improve Blender even more :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.